Featuring a simple but effective design, the Extend-A-Truck has long been an ideal solution for hauling big and bulky items. And now, with open-box pricing, you can get the same great product at a lower price!
Open-box Extend-A-Trucks sport the same heavy-duty steel construction and resilient powder-coat finish, as well as a universal application fitting any vehicle with a 2” receiver hitch. The only difference? Open-box items may feature superficial scratches or light dents, as a result of accidental mishandling or misuse. However, since the structural integrity of these items is still 100% intact, we are offering them to you at a generous discount. An excellent option for shoppers on a tight budget—or those just seeking a great deal!
And unlike many competitors, Darby open-box Extend-A-Trucks are still covered by the company’s same industry-leading limited lifetime warranty. That means, if the product fails you in any way, we’ll make it right.
If you have questions, concerns, or just want to submit a product review, please contact us and speak with the company’s president directly.
• Application: naked-roof vehicles with 2″ x 2″ trailer hitch receivers
• Hitch-mounted extension
• Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
• Width: 48″
• Vertical adjustment (from the top of the hitch opening): 53-3/8″ – 60-3/8″
• Distance from center of hitch pin hole to upright bar: 9-1/2″
• Rooftop crossbar
• Weight capacity: refer to your owner’s manual for vehicle’s roof capacity
• Width: 45″ – 60″
• Foam block dimensions: 18″ long x 5″ wide