Hesitating to pull the trigger on that bigger fishing kayak because you have no idea how to transport it? Handymen, are you searching for an affordable, multipurpose aftermarket product to help lug the essentials for home improvements and contracted work?
Patented with functionality in mind, the Extend-A-Truck features a simple but effective design, a resilient powder-coat finish, and versatility beyond its original concept. Its universal application is designed to fit any truck or SUV with a 2” receiver hitch. This product can be used at bed or roof height and is secured with a standard pin and clip or lock (sold separately). The Extend-A-Truck also comes with an extra tie-down location (actual tie downs are not included) for additional leverage when used in combination with the Turbo Rack. Better yet, it is as easy to install as it is to use.
The Extend-A-Truck is manufactured to withstand regular use and the outdoor elements but if anything should happen, Darby Industries stands behind its product with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have questions, concerns, or just want to submit a product review, please Contact Us and talk with one of the co-owners directly.
• Application: naked-roof vehicles with 2″ x 2″ trailer hitch receivers
• Hitch-mounted extension
• Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
• Width: 48″
• Vertical adjustment (from the top of the hitch opening): 53-3/8″ – 60-3/8″
• Distance from center of hitch pin hole to upright bar: 9-1/2″
• Rooftop crossbar
• Weight capacity: refer to your owner’s manual for vehicle’s roof capacity
• Width: 45″ – 60″
• Foam block dimensions: 18″ long x 5″ wide